The abstract submission is now closed.
STAHY 2016 Workshop:
We are pleased to inform you that the abstract submission for the seventh edition of the STAHY International Workshop (STAHY 2016) is now open.
Submissions related to the broad field of statistical hydrology are welcome. For examples of sessions, see below.
Abstracts will be assessed by the STAHY 2016 Scientific Committee and Authors will be notified for acceptance of their submission for either oral or poster presentation before May 26, 2016.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!
- 1: Frequency analysis
- 2: Estimation at ungauged basins (Regional)
- 3: Multivariate analysis/modeling
- 4: Nonstationarity
- 5: Time series analysis/modeling
- 6: Droughts and floods
- 7: Hydrological forecasting
- 8: Uncertainty modeling
- 9: Water-energy-food nexus
- 10: Economic hydrology
- 11: Urban hydrology
- 12: Societal issues and perception
- 13: Risk analysis
- 14: Statistical tools for Ecological/Environmental hydrology
- 15: Others